On Sunday, January 17th, you can catch co-Founder and CTO James Kassemi at an Elevated Soapbox event that touches on questions of career passion, community involvement, and our effects on the world around us.
James has been an Albuquerque-based developer for 11 years. He is very good at his craft, and knows how to channel that passion into the quality of his work. He loves the ABQ community, which is the main reason he lives and started a business there.
James will speak alongside 5 other members of the ABQ creative community on the impact he’s had on the Albuquerque community and why he chooses to be involved in it through his work.
The other community speakers include:
- Roxanne Blair - Social Entrepreneur
- Ben Shaw - Co-owner of Archetype Tattoo, Co founder of the Guild of Ethical Tattooists, and the NM Board chair for the Body Art Practitioners board
- Shelle VanEtten de Sanchez - Director of Organizational Expansion at Escuela del Sol and Harwood Art Center
- Pilar Westell - Owner of Zendo Coffee
- Tim Nisly - CEO at Rio Grande Community Development Corporation
Hosted by We Are This City, the event is free and open to the public. They will provide beer, coffee, and light refreshments, but request an RSVP if you are interested in attending, which you can do by clicking the button below:
The event takes place 5pm on Jan 17th at We Are This City (map).